By Barnabas Augustine
Governor Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri has sworn in twenty-one caretaker Local Government chairmen and their vice in Adamawa State.
Preciding over the ceremony at the Mahmud Ribado Square in the state capital, Yola, Governor Fintiri charged the appointed sworn in caretaker chairmen to work towards the development of their respective LGAs. He said that his Led Government has embarked on developmental projects that touches the lives of the masses at the grassroots, urging the caretaker chairmen to translate same in their LGAs.
Governor Fintiri assured that his led-Government will give necessary support to the sworn in caretaker chairmen so as to have ease in execution of their responsibilities. He called upon the caretaker chairmen to use the limited resources at their disposal for both human and capital development.
He enjoined the caretaker chairmen to work harmoniously with the people and the PDP to come out with best candidates for the party for the LGAs election coming up in the next ninety days as the state Independent Electoral Commission released in the state election time table, while stating the needs for the caretaker to work with the security agencies for the protection of lives and properties of the citizenry.
Governor Fintiri said that the PDP is working towards electing a presidential candidate for the 2023 general elections that will salvage Nigeria, noting that the party is now stronger with good policies than hitherto when it was in power.
While delivering his welcome address, the chairman PDP, Adamawa State, Barr. A. T. Shehu charged the caretaker chairmen to carry all in their led administration and work towards the party winning next LGA election and the 2023 general election.
Speaking on behalf of the sworn in chairmen, the cataker Chairman Yola South LGA, Prof. Abba Tahir assured that the caretaker chairmen will work towards the development of their people and assured their unflinching support to Governor Fintiri led administration.
The oath of office and allegiance was administered by the state Attorney General, Barr. Afraimu Jingi.
Those sworn in are:
1. Chairman: Hon Abdullahi Doda
2. Vice Chairman: Justin Patrick.
1. Chairman: Danbiyu Paul Tumba
2. Vice Chairman: Jesse Buba.
MUBI NORTH LGA
1. Chairman: Mohammed Mams Garga.
2. Vice Chairman: Hon Steven Dimas.
MUBI SOUTH LGA
1. Chairman: Hon Adamu J. Dirbishi
2. Vice Chairman: Hon Luka Wadili Filibus.
1. Chairman: Hon Abubakar Mustapha
2. Vice Chairman: Dauda Abubakar Bungil.
1. Chairman: Hon Adamu Yerima Sa'ad
2. Vice Chairman: Hyelangedari A. Dzarma.
1. Chairman: Abdulrahman Dauda
2. Vice Chairman: Engr Elisha Saleh.
1. Chairman: Mr Adamu Alge Agoja
2. Vice Chairman: Alh. Aliyu Idris.
1. Chairman: Pentiwa Emmanuel Agoso
2. Vice Chairman: Ahmed Hamandiko.
YOLA NORTH LGA
1. Chairman: Nasiru Hamajoda
2. Vice Chairman: Joshua Bangi.
YOLA SOUTH LGA
1. Chairman: Prof. Abba Tahir
2. Vice Chairman: Mr Biyasa Weston.
1. Chairman: Hon Usman Hamatukur
2. Vice Chairman: Joseph Petil Hamajoda.
1. Chairman: Hon Wanakam Wesley Fwa
2. Vice Chairman: Mr Eli Bitrus.
1. Chairman: Hon Pwagwadi Omeno
2. Vice Chairperson: Mary Frank.
1. Chairperson: Hon Talatu Yohanna
2. Vice Chairman: Hon Philip Luka.
1. Chairman: Solomon Abafaras
2. Vice Chairperson: Ms Safrat Dungus.
1. Chairman: Hon Tala Ishaku
2. Vice Chairman: Hon Habu Bomu.
1. Chairman: Hon Mohammed Buji
2. Vice Chairman: Gibson Alexander.
1. Chairman: Hon Adamu Mohammed Jada
2. Vice Chairman: Hon Yosi Lerum.
1. Chairman: Hon Jibril Ali Ganjere
2. Vice Chairman: Emmanuel Dominic.
1. Chairman: Engr Suleiman Ahmed Gangkuba
2. Vice Chairman: Hon Emmanuel Monday.
Best Bitcoin Casino Sites - Casino WhispersReplyDelete
There are thousands of games to choose from online casinos that you can try for free to choose from. This 인카지노 is because หารายได้เสริม of the septcasino fact that you are no longer